My Little Landscape / Picking Apples

Would you believe I have two little paintings for week 21.. actually I have to confess that I finished them with the previous two weeks' paintings, so I'm not that ambitious. But I'm enjoying this journey all the same.

My Little Landscape is 200 x 200 x 18mm and textured - worked with tissue paper and gel, acrylic paint and a fake little diamond to top it off. For sale on Trade Me for people down under. Sold

Picking Apples was done in very diluted acrylic that took its own course down the painting, forming apple trees - or so I like to think. Of course I prepainted the canvas before I did the runny paint thing. The people were painted in after all had dried, apples too! 250 x 250 x 18mm and also on Trade Me. Appreciate for your regular visits - see you next week. E.
Sold

Comments

Popular Posts