22 August 2008

three pearls .. little gem 64

three pearls on a string and finally she's woken from her sleep? As always in oil and 300 x 300 x 15mm - stretched canvas no framing needed. I painted the face, then started playing with glazing effects, then dribbled some more and decided to stop just there. You know how it is, before too long the painting changes into something completely different, well, this one must sell now as I feel a great big rework coming on... please someone, save her!! LOLe^)
Sold

4 comments:

littlearty said...

hey Arike! It's Wen here. I love your blog (and you art of course, always have), very nicely done. I saw your trademe Widget thingy and have also started using it on my blog. Thank you so much! It is really very handy. :)

Erika Husselmann said...

Hi Wen good to 'see' you again and you're welcome! Have been missing your art.. will go have a look at your blog now e^)

Christine said...

What a lovely spirit you have , it shines in your painting, and I think a little wimsey...lol. love your work Chrissy

Erika Husselmann said...

Thank you Chrissy, appreciate the lovely comment.. happy day to you too..e^)

My Living Channel Ad - on You Tube