4 December 2010

soul of the city

soul of the city... 8" x 8" x .5" or 200 x 200 x 15mm

Oil glazes make up most of this little work. It is number 3 of this year's Little Gem Series which I always try to do around Christmas and New Year - I think it might be the fourth year I'm painting gems... yes, think so.  Anyway, this one just happened... I started drawing a cityscape as I was feeling like painting a landscape for a change and then the face just dropped in - hello!  OK then, if you insist.  But I reserve the right to put a pot plant on your head then... e^)

3 comments:

brbulka.g said...

Very nice art work...

Erika Husselmann said...

thank you brbulka.g ..e^)

air max 2009 said...

Wow! This blog is cool! Hey, when you have the chance, check my blog out and tell me what you think! Its a company i am starting and i want an opinion. If you like what you see, please follow me!

My Living Channel Ad - on You Tube