8 June 2011

new hobby...

new hobby!  charm beads! inspired by Franda Zondagh - have a look at her 'once again' upcycled pieces.

My bracelets include handmade polymer roses and petals and stuff - love it, and charm bracelets are uber cool

This one is called 'potpourri' and I had great fun creating it.  It's available to people in New Zealand only - sorry!  But I have some more waiting for you on my new website VanillaBlue
- the website is still raw and needs more work, but what the heck, it's up!  And the shopping cart is working, so you can grab one if you fall in love with it.. thanks for taking a look ..erika

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

I'm a bead freak from way back Erika. Love this.

Erika Husselmann said...

thanks Jo! Love sculpting with polymer, also been playing with beads for yonks, so snap!

My Living Channel Ad - on You Tube