24 September 2011

signatures everywhere!!


Seth Apter from 'The Altered Page' hosted a 'Stackaholics Anonymous' a while ago and I had just the perfect entry for that: a glorious stack of entries for the first International Signature Exchange on now.  Visit our Facebook Art Swappers on Facebook and 'like' us to be able to 'vote' for the best entry by putting down as many 'likes' as you wish (look for the photo album of signatures) ... and do consider to take part in next year's swap if you're into hand-made books and journals.  I know I'm hooked or booked or whatever you want to call it ;-)

Thanks Seth!

erika

10 comments:

Seth said...

Now that is what I call a stack in my book. Would love to see each and every individual page. Thanks too for introducing me to the Signature Exchange.

~*~Patty S said...

Your signatures are so colorful and inviting...they make a very tantalizing stack!
oxo

Jo Murray said...

Those signatures are wanting me to investigate them more thoroughly... how yummy they are.

donnaj said...

Looks like some interesting paper in those stacks! will have to check out the exchange too-thanks for sharing!

amanda said...

Signature exchange! What a fabulous idea. Wish to have a peek at your pages.

Dave said...

Wonderful stacks! Very cool indeed!!

Tammy Freiborg said...

Now this stack will make some great journals and someone very happy to collect the mail!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That looks like a stack of stacks to me. Gotta love altered art, no matter the form. What I see is so beautiful and colorful.

suzannepaints said...

Love your art work and the blog. Keep up the good work.

Raylee said...

i am slowly catching up with all the "stacks" .....curious to know what is on the inside. i like your art too!

My Living Channel Ad - on You Tube