21 November 2012

book-book

We have here a collection of Readers' Digest condensed books - as I'm sure many people do - some of which are duplicated (how did that happen?) or yellowing and falling apart.  They've been read to death, I like to believe.  I have been eyeing these beautiful yellow pages for a while, and when another book came apart the other day, I started playing and created this little book.  I plan to do some coptic binding on the spine, but it's so interesting without the binding that I just had to show off a little...  Watch this space for the finished 'journal' ;-)



..and thanks for watching my blog, till next time ..e^)

3 comments:

Jo Murray said...

...and so you should show off. These are wonderful.

Erika Husselmann said...

thanks Jo - have done the binding now and it's looking very pretty ;-)

bohemiannie! art said...

SO cool!!!

My Living Channel Ad - on You Tube