11 March 2013

week 10 - nothing...

Art is about making, yes?

When you make nothing, is that something too?  If it is something, then why can't I photograph it and post it up here??  On the other hand, if I made something, but you can't see it, is that nothing?  Or is there no thing like nothing, some thing that is something... ;-)

Ok let's get to the point: art is a fickle thing.. and after having my feathers ruffled by a puff of wind from Taupo I sort of found myself in a windless spot, just couldn't get airborne again and sat in the same spot for a while.. licking my wounds, and finding creativity out of the question.  See, you have to be in that 'zone' to really be creative otherwise it's a waste of precious paint.  No good.

So there's really nothing I can show you for week 10 and week 11 is upon us already.. so see you later, have some serious catching up to do ;-)

No comments:

My Living Channel Ad - on You Tube