Week 3 - heart of gold

Week three already, it's motoring already and to be honest, I haven't had time this week to make a brand new little work for this project. But I do have this sweet little work from a few weeks back.. and seeing that I'm the one who makes the rules around here and no-one'll dare challenge me, I'll be sneaky and slip this one in...

It is in the shape of a heart, with some collage elements to add texture, painted in soft colours with some gold accents. And it is about having a heart, spreading the love always. Even making eye contact with someone, acknowledging their presence, could be a life saver.

I was watching a lady caregiver on the ferry yesterday, of an 8 year old little girl with the ability of a 9 month old baby. What love. Angels living among us, both of them.


Thanks for visiting my blog.. heart of gold is available from trademe for this week - size is about 300 x 300 x 15mm, acrylic, collage on stretched canvas, ready to hang

cheers, e



Comments

That is so beautiful Erica. I have hearts 'everywhere' in my house!

Popular Posts