15 February 2016

week 6 - sweet dreams

insomnia is a beast - one that has been knocking on my door since I'm older, but one that I couldn't grasp when I was still studying music, with a practical exam waiting for me in the morning. I remember collapsing on my bed with the beconning of a good number of hours being in forgetful absence.. Sleep has always been a way of escape for lucky me - thinking, I'm free, in my happy place of dreaming about all things pink and fluffy, on a cloud of nothingness.

These days I manage it in full awakeness - while painting!! Well for a good number of those hours anyway..

sweet dreams by erika husselmann 300mm x 300mm acrylic on canvas


Available on trademe for this week - thanks for visiting my blog ;-)
erika

No comments:

My Living Channel Ad - on You Tube